Thursday, July 15, 2010

Reasons why America is better than the UK:
1. 27 pop tart flavours
2. Pop tart flavours like Strawberry milkshake
3.Spongebob is e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e
4. Wal-mart...Need I say more
5. Cheap factory outlets
6. Family size tubs of ice cream - Where you get about a years worth of creamy coldness...
7. Obama rocks!
8. Disney channel is free in hotels - Not watched disney channel (on my own demand) for two freaking years...
9. A mall... Right. Across. The. Road.
10. People are so much nicer... Even teenagers are polite! (Not that Brittish ones aren't,cause y'know, I mean I'm polite and I'm a brittish teen)
11. TV adverts are awesome and even randomer than at home...Yes i'm talking about you "Geico" advert...
12. They have toothbrushes that don't need any toothpaste...INGENIUS!
13. American movies - Amazing
14. They have Dollar Tree (My home)
15. It's hot...Very hot

Reasons why America is just like the UK:
1. Urm... It still rains. :(
2. The hire cars are a bit crap...:/
3. Stuff is still expensive :(

No comments: