Thursday, June 24, 2010

TODAY WAS THE AWESOMEST DAY EVER!

Lesson 1 : Spainish : Watched Pan's labyrinth(Spainish film)... We were going to watch The Devils backbone... I typed it in on google... Let's just say I'm glad we didn't...
Lesson 2 : Maths : Surprisingly, played board games such as scrabble, four in a row and draughts while simutaneously (Yeah, I learnt that word in maths) singing and listening to Hairspray the musical soundtrack. I also pulled the muscles in both my arms... seriously don't ask...
Lesson 3 : ICT : Teacher was off doing a GCSE course with other students so we had a sub teacher. We were doing a competition called 'Idesign - Design your own Iphone app and win an Ipod touch!'. Since there was an incentive, we decided to actually do the work we were set, and me and my mate came up with the best idea ever!
Lesson 4 : Music : Upon entering the music classroom, everyone suspected we had hymn practise, but when suddenly Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire popped up onto the interactive whiteboard, half the class settled down, and the other half started moaning "Why the hell do we have to watch Harry Potter again? It's rubbish!". I beg to disagree :)
Lesson 5 : RE : Worst lesson of the day. Yes everyone, we did work. With about 5 lessons to go until the end of the year (I can't be bothered counting) I expected a funner lesson :( Oh well :)
After school : Got picked up late and had to do homework :/

Apart from last lesson and after school, this was THE. BEST. DAY. EVER!

:) =]

No comments: